A picture is worth 1,000 words.
Eat614 wants to help Columbus eat better. We do this (with your help) by allowing users to quickly browse great photos to inspire their dining choices. The community needs your contributions to be truly helpful and inspiring (great photo quality). That’s why we created the Rewards system - an incentive to contribute meaningful, quality content to the site. With any program there are rules and standards to aspire to if we are to provide this great resource for Columbus.
- No blurry or overly dark photos. If you wouldn't put it on your Instagram, please don't upload it here.
- No photos of half or partially eaten food. C’mon, that’s gross!
- Photos should include major dishes you experienced - not a piece of bread on a plate. This isn’t helpful.
- Photos must include food. No alcohol or beverage only shots. Remember, this is primarily a food-oriented site.
- You may not reuse the same or virtually identical photos for multiple Experiences - even at different locations for the same restaurant.
- No foul or offensive language in item descriptions or comments.
- Be as descriptive and honest as possible so users get an accurate portrayal.
- No text overlays or memes on photos
The site reserves the right to, in our sole discretion, to remove or delete certain posts that do not conform to these standards. Posts removed for any reason do not earn reward points. These rules and others are also contained in our Terms of Service.